Barbados can be defined as the most beautiful and the very charming island in the Caribbean. It’s a land with 11 stunning perishes highlighting its own glamor.
It’s a country known for the delicate hearted Barbadians with their hearts filled with plenty of friendship, courtesy, kindness and peace. It is a property praised by many of the visitors for the amazing beaches and the fabulously amazing beauty of this Island, Barbados completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
Here’s a listing of some of the amazing beaches of Barbados:
1. Crane Beach is in short”The beach of peace”.
3. Miami: Miami Beach is located close to the Oistins on the South coast of the island. It is one of the best places to have a long break.
4. Accra: Accra beach is one among the famous beaches in the South Price of the awesome Barbados. Mostly people are inclined to spend the whole day here.
5. Sandy Lane Beach: This beach can be regarded as the ideal beach for swimming and Water sports.
6. Cattlewash: The beach located on the East Coast and the very charming place to go to.
7. Bottom Bay: This amazing beach is found in the South East Cost filled with complete white sand and surrounded by the huge and the most beautiful green palm trees.
8. Silver Rock: Silver Rock Beach is the popular place for kitesurfers and windsurfers with its location in the South Cost.
9. Little Bay: A shore with the heavy and massive waves of the Atlantic Ocean making it a beautiful spot for photography.
10. Batts Rock: it’s a beautiful beach situated on the West Coast, filled with its incredible beauty with white sand and a magical greenery.
Well, this is not the end, there are much more Fantastic beaches on the Barbados. Search Google… All the best!