Consumption of fast food, deep fried snacks leads to the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries which led to deadly health issues like heart attack and strokes. These calorie-rich foods also have a substantial contribution to the nation’s increasing rate of obesity. Besides consulting a physician or shedding sweat in the gym it is equally important to incorporate a healthy diet and maintain a systematic way of life.
Intake of cold water fishes like salmon, herring, and sardines full of Omega3 fatty acids aids in removing LDL- low- density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and petroleum extracted from fish is regarded among the potent sources of omega3 fatty acids. Markets are bombarded with many omega3 supplements but it is always beneficial to extract from the natural sources.
Fish oil offers a wide range of benefits to a lot of health ailments which have been clinically demonstrated. Consumption of the oil derived from fish liver helps in getting rid of depression, anxiety, arthritis, weight loss and a lot more. Let’s talk about some proven health benefits of this oil.
• Lower heart problems: The oil is regarded as the best caretaker of the heart. The Omega3 fatty acids assist in fighting the bad cholesterol which higher the chance of heart attacks and related disease and help in maintaining the normal heart rate.
The two components of fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) plays a valuable role in cancer therapy.
• Treats Alzheimer’s: From different studies, it has been proved that the fatty acid in the oil is essential for proper brain functioning and its long term consumption by the adults may prevent brain shrinkage.
• Anxiety: Oil from fish is considered as an important food for the healthy brain development during the development period of a human being because providing fish to the children at this point will keep them away from tension and anxiety.
• Depression: To eliminate depression and mood disorders oil extracted from fish works as a magic wand. This oil can fight depression and efficiently improves emotional well being.
• Fertility & pregnancy: Research proves that moms who included liver oil of the fish in their diet during pregnancy gave birth to the kids with great problem-solving skills in addition with good skin and hair.
• Fight Diabetes: New research suggests that oil derived from fish is effective at decreasing the risk of diabetes by reducing oxidative stress which plays a vital role in the progression of diabetes. That is why this oil is now prescribed in the diabetic diet program.
• Good for eyes: Dry eyes are the most common problem today and the omega3 in the fish oil aids in producing oil at the meibomian gland at the eyelids which floats across the eye keeping the eye moisturize with all the tears and keeps it from getting evaporated.
• superior skin and hair: The fatty acid in the oil extracted from fish nourishes the skin and keeps the skin smooth with an elastic feel. The fatty acids contain EPA and DHA which prevents conditions like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis and is a much essential component in keeping the skin and hair moisturized.
• Weight Loss: Fish oil can help to get rid of obesity. The omega3 assist in fat oxidation by breaking down the fat molecules into fatty acids and triglycerides thereby mobilizing the fat and also helps in building muscles.
• Improves immune system: Omega3 from the oil helps in enhancing the functioning of the immune cells. Salmon is the ideal fish whose oil and astaxanthin works as the greatest immune boosting health food.
• Inflammation: The procedure for fighting infection and recovery injuries by our immune system is inflammation. Oil from fish contains anti-inflammatory properties which treat chronic inflammation.
• Fight bone disorder: The omega3fatty acids feature in the oil of fishes such as sardine, tuna, salmon helps in bone growth with higher density which prevents various bone disorder.
Conclusion: The benefits of fish oil has been proved clinically as crucial components in fighting many health ailments but for the patients it is quite important to go for proper medical diagnosis prior to undergoing any dietary treatment.