Cinnamon is considered among the earliest spices and unsurpassed ingredient in the kitchen. It has a very pleasant smell and taste and is used as an addition to fruit salads, pies, and other desserts. Lots of people like the coffee that sprinkled with a little cinnamon, because it gets a special flavor. It may also be added to tea and other drinks.
In fact, one has to distinguish between two types of cinnamon. The next is that the Chinese cinnamon, which is of lesser quality, and as such is acceptable for industrial production fresheners, scented candles and such. Chinese cinnamon is not recommended in the diet as it contains more coumarin than permitted. Ingredient coumarin in larger doses can cause kidney and liver damage.
See why cinnamon is good for your wellbeing.
1. It controls blood glucose levels – Many studies have shown that cinnamon has a beneficial impact on blood sugar levels.
2. Treating fungal Diseases – Studies have shown that cinnamon oil is effective in treating infections caused by Candida, such as Candida Tropicalis and Candida Albicans.
3. It relieves the symptoms brought on by poisoning – Cinnamon has a strong antibacterial effect and is excellent in the treatment of stomach problems due to salmonella and E. coli. Ground cinnamon, tea or oil of cinnamon, are effective in neutralizing stomach issues.
4. Helps in the treatment of symptoms of irritation bowel syndrome – Cinnamon drastically reduces the unpleasant symptoms of headache gut syndrome, especially helps with flatulence. This plant stimulates digestion and aids in treating bacterial infections. Additionally, cinnamon is an outstanding remedy for stomach cramps.
5. Helps with osteoporosis and arthritis – Cinnamon is rich in manganese, which helps build bones, blood and connective tissues in the body. Individuals who have less of manganese in the body often suffer from arthritis and osteoporosis.
6. Cinnamon affects cognitive growth and memory – Frequent consumption of cinnamon protect the health of the brain and enhance concentration.
7. It’s powerful antioxidant – Cinnamon is one of the very best foods full of antioxidants. They help regenerate cells and relieve the body of harmful free radicals.
8. Helps with weight loss – Cinnamon improves circulation and may accelerate metabolism. Therefore, you will be successful in the fight with overweight.
9. Relieves muscle pain – should you feel pain in your muscles it will help you massage cinnamon oil.
10. Lowers cholesterol and cholesterol – This spicy plant operates Prevents heart disease, due to lower the level of triglycerides, cholesterol, and excess fat.
11. Cinnamon improves the health of teeth and gums – Cinnamon oil is frequently utilised in the production of chewing gum, candy freshening breath, mouthwashes, and toothpaste. This is primarily due to the strong antimicrobial effect of cinnamon.
13. Relieves symptoms of PMS – Since it is full of manganese, cinnamon is a superb way to reduce the unpleasant symptoms of PMS.
15. Regulates menstrual cycle – Cinnamon helps women who have polycystic ovaries so that they can regulate the menstrual cycle.
16. Relieves a hassle – If you suffer from a migraine or regular headaches, first aid can be tea of cinnamon.
You will find so much more cinnamon benefits, but we should use it carefully because if we use it too much it could cause damage. Use Ceylon cinnamon to remove coumarin related side effects.